The Hunger Strike Continues
Are you a conservative that feels like you are the only one in your workplace, on your university campus, in your circle of friends or family? Harden Your Resistance Posture.
Are you a J6 Political Prisoner being unjustly detained? Harden Your Resistance Posture.
Are you the friend or family member of someone that peacefully protested the stolen 2020 Presidential Election in Washington D.C? Maybe you are shocked to see what the country you love is capable of. Maybe you and your loved one have been shamed and ostracized by those that believe all they read in Mainstream Media. Harden Your Resistance Posture.
Are you an America-First politician who feels hopeless and helpless to cut through all the political garbage? You are more powerful than you know. Dig in and fight back. Harden Your Resistance Posture.
Are you a 'RINO' Republican shocked and infuriated by how conservatives are being treated by the country you serve? It's not too late to do the right thing! Harden Your Resistance Posture.
I am closing in on my first week as a Political Prisoner of the Biden Regime. I pray for the truth to be revealed. "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open." Luke 8:17 NIV
I continue my Hunger Strike, adjusting only when medically necessary. I am down 18 lbs. this week. We are advocating for J6 Tapes to be released in their entirety to the American People. Since I entered, there are now 3 more journalists that have the chance to do the right thing!
I call on you Julie Kelly, John Solomon, and the third remaining anonymous journalist. Do not retreat in surrender when you now hold in your hands the power to relieve the suffering of hundreds!
Kevin, MTG... if they will not, you are responsible to bypass them and release to our People!
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE U. S. FIGHTING MAN
1. I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
2. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
3. If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
4. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information, or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.
5. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.
6. I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.